· Syncing a DJ Hero Turntable to PS3 or 2. I'm doing it on my PS2. It also works on PS3.
It should come with instructions. Batteries in the turntable. Connect the USB thing to the PS3. Turn on PS3. Press and hold the PS button on the turntable. The PS3 should detect the turntable as a...
· I made a quick video a while back of me using my DJ hero controller on my computer and almost every comment has asked how to do it. So this is how. Questions...
· Scratching, mixing, and using effects with a DJ Hero controller as a MIDI device.MIDI output piped from OSCulator into Traktor.Too lazy to post a tutorial - how...
· Is it possible to connect DJ Hero to PS3 without adapter? Answer Save. 1 Answer. Relevance. Anonymous. 8 years ago. ... Barely used ps2 DJ hero controller. Pulled it out. No flashing light on the dongle and fresh batteries to controller. Wont work. ? PlayStation controller not working?
· I believe our DJ Hero controller did not come with batteries, so make sure those are in correctly and the lights on the controller and the wireless thingy that plugs into the USB on your PS3 are both working. I think there's a button on the wireless that you need to push to turn it on.
For DJ Hero on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "sync controller to console?".
· It's been a while since I've posted around here, but here's a little something I've been working on. I made little scratch tool for the DJ Hero controller. To use this you've got to either use an xbox 360 DJ Hero controller and the wireless reciever for windows or one of the many other ways to connect a DJ Hero controller to your PC.
I have connected a PS3 DJ Hero controller on a Windows PC and DJ Hero controller is seen as a HID controller in Windows, but: - only 4 push buttons are fully active (3 push buttons of the jog wheel + 1 push button on the 'mixer') , these push buttons send the same commands as the 4 buttons square, triangle, circle and X of a PS3 gamepad - the ...